Heavy Duty Dual Flush Toilet Cistern / WC Water Tank in Ceramic
Toilet cistern T004 is injection molded from heavy duty strong
polypropylene material. It's features in the special design of
concealed pipe nut structure. The cistern is fitted with water
saving dual flush mechanisms with WRAS approval and a plain dual
push button dia. 38mm. Generally speaking, the wall hung toilet
cistern is categorized into low level tank for toilet pan or squat.
Full set of flush pipes and other installation accessories are
|Net weight:||2550g +/-3%|
|Dimension:||355mm * 360mm * 105mm (L/W/H)|
|Thickness:||5mm / 4mm / 3mm|
|Flush volume:||3/6LPF, 8L max.|
|Push button size:||Dia. 38mm|
|Working pressure:||0.02Mpa-1.6Mpa (2.9 psi - 232 psi)|
|Flushing rate:||>=2.3 Liters per seconds|
|Noise level:||<=50 DB|
|Push button installation:||Top mounted|
|Endurance:||200,000 times of filling and flush|
- Durable molded with a high-gloss finish.
- Pipe nut concealed design for high end market.
- Water saving.
- 3/6LPF adjustable dual flush options
- Top mounted push button operation.
- Push button available in different sizes.
- Flush pipe set and other installation parts included.
- Silent filling, acoustic comfort.
- 200,000 cycle endurance tested.
- Top access for maintenance.
We provide free samples for trial and evaluation. For sample
shipping cost, we leave it negotiable. There’re various ways to
send you samples:
- Send it separately via. express like DHL, FedEx, UPS, TNT, EMS,
etc. This is the fast way.
- If the sample volume is big and you don’t have a tight schedule, we
can ship it by air to the nearest airport to your place.
- If you have an agent or buying office in China mainland or Hong
Kong, we can send the samples to them and they can combine with
other samples for you together.
- If you have a shipment leaving China soon, you can send us the
contacts of the factory and we will send samples to them to put in
We have more than 10 years of experiences in research and design
toilet cistern fittings. Our R&D team is consists of senior
engineers from the sanitary industry and consistently focuses on
new products development. We investigate market trend and catch
inspiration from tradeshow and seminar regularly. What’s more, we
invested 3% of annual sales in R&D and coming up with one new
model at least each quarter.
1. No compromise on quality
2. Quality control from the sources
3. Process standardized and optimized
4. Constant training of employee
5. Testing equipment upgrade
6. Feedback and improve