WC Cistern Parts With Side Entry Fill Valve And Canister Dual Flush
This set of toilet cistern fittings includes a side entry fill
valve and a canister type dual flush valve. The working pressure
range is very wide, between 0.02Mpa and 1.6Mpa. Normally it can
match toilet tank height from 240mm to 320mm. And you can further
extend the range if you choose a longer pushing rod for the push
button. It is an economic choice for sanitary ware factory who need
to find fittings for their two pieces or one piece WC.
|Material:||ABS, POM, rubber, silicone.|
|Net weight:||600g +/-3%|
|Fill valve installation height:||Adjustable from 220mm to 328mm (8.5"-13")|
|Flush valve installation height:||200mm (from the upper rim of gasket to the top)|
|Outlet size:||2" for 2-pc toilet|
|Float adjustment range:||no less than 55mm|
|Critical level:||35mm to the top|
|Overflow pipe:||Height adjustable from 210mm to 330mm, min. adjustment scale 5mm|
|Flushing rate:||>=2.3 Liters per seconds|
|Push button:||Dia. 38mm, only for top mounted|
- Water saving.
- WRAS approved.
- Innovative and universal design for most of toilets.
- Made from strong high quality plastic material complied with ROHS.
- Easy to install and adjust.
- Wide water level adjustment range.
- Steady refilling, no splash.
- Anti-siphon structure, no back flow.
- Instant close after water reaches working level.
- Silicone rubber ensure water tightness and leakage free.
- Powerful rinsing flow(2.3L/s).