Water Saving Toilet Cistern Fittings For WC Cistern Spares , Button
This set of toilet cistern fittings includes an adjustable bottom
fill valve and a canister type dual flush valve. The working
pressure range is very wide, between 0.02Mpa and 1.6Mpa. Normally
it can match toilet tank height from 280mm to 360mm. And you can
further extend the range if you choose a longer pushing rod for the
push button. It is an economic choice for sanitary ware factory who
need to find fittings for their two pieces or one piece WC.
|Material:||ABS, POM, rubber, silicone.|
|Net weight:||630g +/-3%|
|Fill valve installation height:||Adjustable from 220mm to 328mm (8.5"-13")|
|Flush valve installation height:||240mm (from the upper rim of gasket to the top)|
|Inlet size:||G1/2" brass|
|Outlet size:||2" for 2-pc toilet|
|Working pressure:||0.02Mpa-1.6Mpa (2.9 psi - 232 psi)|
|Toilet cistern height:||280mm - 360mm|
|Critical level:||35mm to the top|
|Flushing rate:||>=2.3 Liters per seconds|
|Body rotation:||90 degree|
- Water saving.
- WRAS approved.
- Heavy duty design.
- Easy to install and adjust.
- Wide water level adjustment range.
- Silent filling, acoustic comfort.
- Silicone rubber ensure water tightness and leakage free.
- Adjustable overflow every 5mm.
- Suitable for plastic and ceramic toilet cisterns.
- Long endurance, 5 years warranty.