Steel Driven Button Operated Toilet Flush Spares / WC Cistern
This set of toilet cistern fittings includes an adjustable bottom
fill valve and a cable dual flush valve. It is a good choice for
DIY market as it can perfectly match almost every toilets with
bottom inlet hole. For toilets of different heights and different
button hole sizes, it can easily fit. Many wholesalers order this
set and distribute to DIY market of toilet repair, toilet retrofit,
old toilet upgrade, etc.
|Material:||ABS, POM, rubber, silicone.|
|Net weight:||620g +/-3%|
|Fill valve installation height:||Adjustable from 220mm to 328mm (8.5"-13")|
|Flush valve installation height:||180mm (from the upper rim of gasket to the top)|
|Outlet size:||2" for 2-pc toilet|
|Filling direction:||Bottom entry|
|Float adjustment range:||no less than 70mm|
|Residual water level:||4.5 cm for full flush, 6cm for partial flush|
|Body rotation:||90 degree|
|Push button installation:||could be top / side / front mounted|
|Connecting bolts:||M10*100mm (D/L)|
- Cable operated dual action flush valve.
- Water saving.
- Heavy duty design.
- Easy to install and adjust.
- Adjustable telescopic pipe every 5mm.
- Speedy refilling flow (4.5L/min).
- Steady refilling, no splash.
- Different bow seals compensate for pan irregularity.
- Stylish chrome plated flush button, available in different
- Adjustable overflow every 5mm.