2" Flapper Flush Valve With Non-Toxic PVC Flapper For Toilet Repair
Flapper flush valve P0706B3 is equipped with 2" PVC flapper made of
environmental friendly non-toxic blue PVC material. The chain is in
anti-corrosion stainless steel material and the length could be
customized per requirements. This model could match most close
coupled toilets in the market. Universal, compatible,
cost-effective, easy to install make this model one of the fast
running items in our range.
|Material:||ABS, PVC, stainless steel|
|Net weight:||180g +/-3%|
|Installation height:||Depends on height of overflow pipe|
|Outlet size:||2" for 2-pc toilet|
|Overflow pipe:||Fixed height, customized per order|
|Flushing rate:||>=2.2 Liters per seconds|
|Residual water level:||4.5 cm|
|Pull chain:||stainless steel, 28cm|
|Seal washer:||NBR rubber, wedged|
|Button / handle installation:||Top / side / front mounted|
|Endurance:||200,000 times of flush|
- Classical design.
- Made from strong high quality plastic material complied with ROHS.
- Environmental friendly non-toxic PVC flapper.
- Anti - corrosion stainless steel chain.
- Powerful rinsing flow(2.2L/s).
- Fixed overflow pipe customized per order.
- Easy to install, totally tool free.
- Long endurance, 5 years warranty.
- Suitable for plastic and ceramic toilet cisterns.
- Easy access for maintenance.
Snapshot of PVC flapper
- Flush the toilet and clean it. (Skip this step if it's for a new
- Take off the lock nut and plastic washer;
- Insert the flush valve into the discharge hole from inside the
toilet cistern. Push down the flush valve base and reinstall the
plastic washer and locknut;
- Adjust the direction of the flush valve and make sure it won't
interfere with other internal fittings;
- Tighten the locknut;
- Attach the stainless steel chain with the push button or handle /
lever, do not pull the chain too hard. Make sure the chain is
little slack otherwise the flush valve will leak.