Toilet Dual Flush Valve For 2-Pc W.C., Different Heights Option
Our new series of toilet dual flush valve is canister type flush
valve which needs to work with a dual flush button at the top of
the tank. The discharge outlet hole is standard 2" for 2-pc W.C. or
close coupled toilet. It's equipped with two adjustable floats and
offers options of a partial flush and a full flush with the same
valve. To match toilet tank of different heights, we have designed
toilet dual flush valve at installation height of 200mm and 240mm.
Combined with push button rods of different lengths, almost every
close coupled toilet can find a matched internal mechanisms from
our range. If you have problem to define the right flush valve for
your toilet, you can send us the drawing of your toilet tank. Our
professional team will help to work out best solution.
|Material:||ABS, POM, rubber, silicone.|
|Installation height:||200mm, 240mm|
|Toilet cistern height:||240mm - 320mm, 280mm - 360mm|
|Outlet size:||2" for 2-pc toilet|
|Overflow pipe:||Height customized per each order requirement|
|Flushing rate:||>=2.1 Liters per seconds|
|Flush volume:||partial flush and full flush, both adjustable|
|Residual water level:||4.5 cm for full flush, 6cm for partial flush|
|Body rotation:||90 degree|
|Seal washer:||NBR rubber, flat|
|Flapper seal:||Silicone rubber|
|Endurance:||100,000 times of partial flush and 100,000 times of full flush|
|Push button:||Top mounted|
- Manual operated dual action flush valve.
- Heavy duty design.
- Made from strong high quality plastic material complied with ROHS.
- Easy to install, totally tool free.
- Different height available to match toilet cistern.
- Silicone flapper ensure water tightness and leakage free.
- Powerful rinsing flow(2.1L/s).
- Soft hand feeling, less than 20N.
- Suitable for plastic and ceramic toilet cisterns.
- Long endurance, 5 years warranty.
How to install
- Preparation: empty the water in the tank and remove the old flush
valve. (For a new toilet, skip this step.);
- Turn the flush valve body clockwise and take it off the base;
- Remove the locknut and washer.
- Insert the flush valve base into the outlet hole from inside the
tank. Push down the flush valve base and recover the washer and
- Slip the flush valve body over the flush valve base and turn the
body clockwise until the white press button and colored button
arrayed in left-right direction. (This is to ensure the top mounted
push button's full flush button and partial flush button align
vertically with white button and colored button respectively.)