Bottom Entry Fill Valve With Long Inlet Shank For Heavy Duty
- Molded from premium plastic raw material.
- Long inlet shank for thick sanitary ware toilet cistern.
- Meet high pressure up to 2.5Mpa.
- Integrated float system for easy water level adjustment.
- Adjustable telescopic pipe every 5mm.
- Quiet filling, low noise.
- Anti backflow design to protect water line hygiene.
- Instant shut-off after finish toilet tank filling.
- Stable performance, no splash.
- 100% tested before shipment.
|Material:||ABS, POM, rubber|
|Net weight:||220g +/-3%|
|Installation height:||Adjustable from 220mm to 328mm (8.5"-13")|
|Inlet size:||1/2" BSP plastic|
|Useful length of inlet shank:||37mm|
|Working pressure:||0.02Mpa-2.5Mpa (2.9 psi - 350 psi)|
|Filling rate:||4.5L/min at 0.5Mpa|
|Noise level:||<=50 DB|
|Working water level:||110mm to 270mm|
|Float adjustment range:||no less than 70mm|
|Critical level:||35mm to the top|
|Float:||Two piece design|
|Width from top:||103mm|
|Endurance:||200,000 times of filling|
Longer version inlet shank:
To match some heavy duty sanitary ware toilet tank, this bottom
entry fill valve is fitted with a longer version inlet shank. The
useful length of inlet shank reaches 37mm, while the standard
version inlet shank is about 27mm. That is totally enough for
toilet cistern of any thickness. If you’re looking for toilet fill
valve to match a very thick toilet cistern, or you’re supplying
toilet repair parts for a varied series of toilet tanks, this model
will be a good choice.