Dual Toilet Fill Valve With Transformable Inlet Shanks For Toilet
The two way fill valve is an innovative design for toilet repair
market. The inlet shank is in movable structure and could be
equipped at side or bottom per requirements. It’s very convenient
for end user as there’s no more get confused on different types of
toilet fill valve. For a wholesaler or distributor, you can also
benefit from the flexibility to reduce the stock. You only need to
order the fill valve body and inlet shanks in different sizes or
material to meet the market need.
|Material:||ABS, POM, rubber|
|Net weight:||230g +/-3%|
|Installation height:||220mm to 328mm (8.5"-13") for bottom|
|Shank size:||3/8" BSP|
|Working pressure:||0.02Mpa-2.0Mpa (2.9 psi - 290 psi)|
|Float adjustment range:||no less than 50mm|
|Critical level:||25mm to the top|
|Working water level:||110mm to 270mm for bottom, 35mm to 85mm below the inlet axis for
|Noise level:||<=50 DB|
|Installation:||Side or Bottom|
|Width from top:||150mm|
|Filling rate:||4.5L/min at 0.5Mpa|
|Endurance:||200,000 times of filling|
- Universal transformable fill valve with 2 in 1 inlet shank G3/8".
- Innovative delay fill design.
- Fill valve operating pressure 0.2bar - 20bar.
- Easy twist water level adjustment with a range of over 50mm.
- Speedy refilling flow.
- Steady refilling, no splash.
- Easy access for maintenance.
- 100% tested before shipment.