Adjustable Anti Siphon Side Entry Fill Valve 3/8" BSP For Toilet
- Endurable molded from ABS plastic raw material.
- Two adjustment rods match high and low water level.
- Water saving delay fill option.
- Speedy refilling flow.
- Instant shut off after water reaches working level.
- Anti-siphon structure, no back flow.
- With internal filter to screen out dirt.
- 100% tested before shipment.
- Applicable for ceramic and plastic toilet cisterns.
|Net weight:||190g +/-3%|
|Inlet size:||3/8" BSP brass|
|Useful shank length:||27mm|
|Filling rate:||4.5L/min at 0.5 bar|
|Float:||Two piece design|
|Working pressure:||0.02Mpa-1.6Mpa (2.9 psi - 232 psi)|
|Noise level:||<=50 DB|
|Critical level:||40mm to the top|
|Endurance:||200,000 times of filling|
Adjustable anti siphon fill valve J0401 is one of the fast running items in our range of toilet
inners. This model has been exported to Europe in full containers
almost every month for 5 years. The reliable performance and
reasonable pricing generates lots of repeated orders. Within this 5
years, we seldom receive complaints. One of the top secrets about
this model is the disc shut-off seal. It’s the most critical parts
for a toilet intake valve. We use the best grade EPDM material from
reputable sub-supplier and test each batch of in-coming material 2
month ahead of assembly.