Silent Fill Toilet Cistern Inlet Valve For Replace Float Valve ,
- Innovative delay fill design.
- Wide adjustment range to fit most toilet tanks.
- 100% tested before shipment.
- Injection molded from premium raw material.
- With embedded filter to screen out dirt.
- Easy to install, tool-free.
- Silent filling, acoustic comfort.
- Instant close after water reaches working level.
|Material:||ABS, POM, rubber|
|Net weight:||230g +/-3%|
|Installation height:||220mm to 328mm (8.5"-13")|
|Shank size:||1/2" BSP Plastic|
|Critical level:||25mm to the top|
|Working water level:||110mm to 270mm|
|Working pressure:||0.02Mpa-2.0Mpa (2.9 psi - 290 psi)|
|Float adjustment range:||no less than 90mm|
|Width from top:||150mm|
|Noise level:||<=50 DB|
|Filling rate:||4.5L/min at 0.5Mpa|
|Endurance:||200,000 times of filling|
Silent fill toilet cistern inlet valve J0702 is very quick and quiet in refilling the toilet cistern. The
noisy level is only 40 dB which is comfortable for home
environment. In addition, it have an expansion function – delay
fill option. That is designed to hold the float while flush valve
is not closed completely. A normal fill valve starts to refill the
toilet tank within one seconds after the water level decreases /
flush valve starts to work. The water refilled before the flush
valve closes is wasted actually. This model has this plus function
to hold the float until the flush valve finishes flushing.