Dual Toilet Water Bottom Entry Fill Valve With Delay Fill For
Toilet System Replacement
- Transformable inlet shanks to fit side and bottom entry toilet.
- Heavy duty design.
- Fill valve operating pressure 0.2bar - 20bar.
- Silent filling, acoustic comfort.
- Suitable for plastic and ceramic toilet cisterns.
- Anti-siphon structure, no back flow.
- Logo printing and customized package optional.
- 100% responsible for quality.
|Material:||ABS, POM, rubber|
|Net weight:||230g +/-3%|
|Inlet size:||G1/2" brass or Plastic|
|Working water level:||110mm to 270mm for bottom, 35mm to 85mm below the inlet axis for
|Installation height:||Adjustable from 220mm to 328mm (8.5"-13") for bottom|
|Float:||Two piece design|
|Working pressure:||0.02Mpa-2.0Mpa (2.9 psi - 290 psi)|
|Noise level:||<=50 DB|
|Filling rate:||4.5L/min at 0.5Mpa|
|Float adjustment range:||no less than 50mm|
|Critical level:||25mm to the top|
|Width from top:||103mm|
|Endurance:||200,000 times of filling|
Compared with the existing models of two way fill valves in the
market, our dual toilet water fill valve J0701 is superior in two aspects at least. One advantage is the
high pressure resistance. The highest pressure could reach 20 bars
for bottom installation and side installation. That’s especially
difficult for the side installation to reach such high pressure as
side structure is more weak to resist high pressure. The other
advantage is the delay fill option. That helps to save water by
reducing water waste during re-filling process.