G1/2" Or G3/8" Side Entry Cistern Inlet Valve With Changeable Inlet
- Universal transformable fill valve with inlet G3/8" or G1/2".
- Water saving delay fill design.
- Working pressure range 0.2bar - 20bar.
- Easy twist water level adjustment with a range of over 50mm.
- Leakage free, long endurance.
- Easy access for maintenance.
- Suitable for plastic and ceramic toilet cisterns.
- 100% responsible for quality.
|Material:||ABS, POM, rubber|
|Net weight:||225g +/-3%|
|Shank size:||3/8" BSP brass|
|Installation:||Side or Bottom|
|Float adjustment range:||no less than 50mm|
|Critical level:||25mm to the top|
|Working pressure:||0.02Mpa-2.0Mpa (2.9 psi - 290 psi)|
|Installation height:||220mm to 328mm (8.5"-13") for bottom|
|Working water level:||110mm to 270mm for bottom, 35mm to 85mm below the inlet axis for
|Width from top:||150mm|
|Noise level:||<=50 DB|
|Filling rate:||4.5L/min at 0.5Mpa|
|Endurance:||200,000 times of filling|
Delay fill option:
Besides the major feature of transformable inlet shanks, the
secondary feature is the delay fill or time lapse option. It's
fitted with delay fill float system. That could hold back the float
from instant refilling after flush valve starts to flush and not
finishes yet. The delay fill duration varies under different
pressure range. The higher the pressure is, the longer the delay
fill could last. Normally the water saving effect is more obvious
for siphon toilet than that of washdown toilet.