White Side Entry Fill Valve Replacement Kit With Transformable
Inlet Shanks G3/8"
Protect water hygiene:
Many customers choose to use fill valve replacement kit J0701 with
brass inlet shanks for stronger connection and avoid breaking in
installation. Our inlet shank structure is brass tube with plastic
inner to separate the brass and water, i.e., the water won't
contact with the brass directly. The benefit is to avoid rusty
brass contaminate the water supply. This structure is much safer
than that of pure brass tube as the brass will get rusty in certain
degree in the long run.
|Material:||ABS, POM, rubber|
|Net weight:||225g +/-3%|
|Shank size:||3/8" BSP brass|
|Installation:||Side or Bottom|
|Float adjustment range:||no less than 50mm|
|Critical level:||25mm to the top|
|Working pressure:||0.02Mpa-2.0Mpa (2.9 psi - 290 psi)|
|Installation height:||220mm to 328mm (8.5"-13") for bottom|
|Working water level:||110mm to 270mm for bottom, 35mm to 85mm below the inlet axis for
|Width from top:||150mm|
|Noise level:||<=50 DB|
|Filling rate:||4.5L/min at 0.5Mpa|
|Endurance:||200,000 times of filling|
- Duo fill valve with transformable inlet shank G3/8" or G1/2".
- Wide pressure range 0.2bar - 20bar.
- Delay fill duration to avoid water waste
- Easy twist water level adjustment with a range of over 50mm.
- No tools required, easy to install.
- Quick and quiet to refill the tank.
- 100% inspected before shipment.
- Long endurance, 5 years warranty.