Water Tank Side Entry Fill Valve Assembly For Toilet Cistern Fill
- Endurable molded from premium raw material.
- Universal fill valve for side / bottom entry cisterns.
- Innovative delay fill design.
- Wide adjustment range to fit most toilet tank.
- Consistent quiet flow.
- Piece by piece inspection before shipment.
- Float adjustment by every 5mm.
- Instant close after water reaches working level.
- Anti syphon prevents back flow and contamination of water supply
|Material:||ABS, POM, rubber|
|Net weight:||225g +/-3%|
|Shank size:||3/8" BSP brass|
|Installation:||Side or Bottom|
|Float adjustment range:||no less than 50mm|
|Critical level:||25mm to the top|
|Working pressure:||0.02Mpa-2.0Mpa (2.9 psi - 290 psi)|
|Installation height:||220mm to 328mm (8.5"-13") for bottom|
|Working water level:||110mm to 270mm for bottom, 35mm to 85mm below the inlet axis for
|Width from top:||150mm|
|Noise level:||<=50 DB|
|Filling rate:||4.5L/min at 0.5Mpa|
|Endurance:||200,000 times of filling|
Quick to transform:
Water tank fill valve J0701 is designed with latest two way inlet
structure. It's easy and tool free to make the transformation.
Plumbers only need to tighten it in installation or unscrew it in
uninstall by hand. The inlet shank is connected neither by buckle
nor by lock. It adopts universal thread connection. It takes two
simple steps to change the inlet shanks from side to bottom or the
inverse. Just push in and hand tighten, and the fill valve is