Float Operated Side Entry Cistern Fill Valve G1/2" For Toilet Fill
Float operated side entry fill valve J0401 is available with inlet
shanks G1/2" plastic, G1/2" brass, G3/8" plastic and G3/8" brass.
The standard useful shank length reaches 27mm which is enough for
plumbing connection. For brass screw, the useful shank length could
be customized to meet special needs. About the water level
adjustment, we have two length rods for option. The standard length
is for high water level toilet tank, and the longer version rod is
for relatively lower water toilet cistern.
|Net weight:||190g +/-3%|
|Inlet size:||3/8" BSP brass|
|Useful shank length:||27mm|
|Filling rate:||4.5L/min at 0.5 bar|
|Float:||Two piece design|
|Working pressure:||0.02Mpa-1.6Mpa (2.9 psi - 232 psi)|
|Noise level:||<=50 DB|
|Critical level:||40mm to the top|
|Endurance:||200,000 times of filling|
- Injection molded from premium ABS plastic.
- WRAS approval product.
- Water saving delay fill option.
- Two adjustment rods match high and low water level.
- Easy to adjust water level.
- Anti-siphon structure, no back flow.
- With internal filter to screen out dirt.
- Piece by piece inspection before shipment.
- Applicable for ceramic and plastic toilet cisterns.