1.5 Inch Flush Pipe Tighning Nut For Uk Plastic Concealed Cistern
This 1.5 inch flush pipe tighning nut is injection molded from ABS
raw material. It has an anti-leakage wedged shape rubber sealing
ring to prevent the water leaking from the tiny gaps. The pipe nut
is compatible with 1.5 inches outlet flush cistern and flush pipe.
Normally it's used to tighten 1.5" flush valve and elbow flush pipe
for UK plastic concealed cistern. Besides, it's could match 1.5"
flush valve of a wall hung plastic cistern and straight flush pipe
connecting to a squat toilet.
|Net weight:||15g +/-2%|
|Sealing ring:||40/45mm (ID/OD)|
|Application:||Pipe nut for 1.5" flush pipe|
- Injection molded from high quality ABS raw material.
- High glossy surface.
- Easy to install.
- With anti-leakage sealing ring.
- Standard thread of 1.5 inches for flush pipe.
- Application for 1.5" outlet flush cistern.
Tips for installation
1. Please make sure the sealing ring is placed in right position
before you tighten the nut. The wedged sealing ring may be
displaced during transportation.
2. Only hand tighten the 1.5 inch pipe nut by 1/4 turn clockwise
maximum. Do not over tighten it, nor use any tool. Over tightening
doesn’t help to prevent leakage and might lead to damage to the
There’s no need to worry for leakage problem as long as the
installation and connection is correct.